> Hi,
> i have a recurring issue, that tomcat caches my jsf webapp pages in a
> strange manner.
> Sometimes for multiple days/hours, one or two explict pages or the whole
> webapp is loading very slowly.
> My setup is a locally used tomcat 8.0.28 for debugging in Eclipse and a
> local database.
> The behaviour persists also after browser cache clearing and with different
> browsers.
> Does anyone else have seen this behaviour before?
> Do i miss a specific parameter?

Your problem is "one or two explict pages or the whole webapp is

Stack trace when application behaves slowly =? Is it know what it
actually does at that time?

Is the clock on your server set correctly?
Is autoDeploy tuned off on a Host, or it wastes time checking for
changes of a war file?
Is Jasper (JspServlet) configured with development=false, or it wastes
time checking and recompiling the pages?