HI,
I have build APR libraries Openssl and tc-native also i have created
openssl libraries. both HTTP and HTTPS is working fine.

*openssl genrsa -des3 -out server.key 2048 *
*openssl req -new -key server.key -out server.csr*
*cp server.key server.key.org <http://server.key.org>*
*openssl rsa -in server.key.org <http://server.key.org> -out server.key*
*openssl x509 -req -days 365 -in server.csr -signkey server.key -out
server.crt*

i get server.crt and server.key.

I added this entry,in connector

*protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol"*
*SSLCertificateFile="/aa/server.crt"*
*SSLCertificateKeyFile="/aa/server.key"*

*If i do this much, it will work!!*

*But the question is, is it possible to put these two certificate in
keystore and can we add only that keystore in our connector ?*
*something like, keystoreFile="/aa/tomcat.keystore"*

*i tried this but didn't worked,*

*http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17695297/importing-the-private-key-public-certificate-pair-in-the-java-keystore
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17695297/importing-the-private-key-public-certificate-pair-in-the-java-keystore>*

*please help me to understand these certificate stuffs. *

*Thanks,*
*Nithesh*