*Thanks David,Thomas.*
If my understanding is not wrong.
Till tomcat version 8, we need to provide cert and key separately for
openssl ssl APR, like
*(SSLCertificateFile="/aa/server.crt"SSLCertificateKeyFile="/aa/server.key")*
But tomcat 9 we can use keystore to store cert and key and configure it to
connector like  *keystoreFile="/aa/tomcat.**keystore"*

*Thanks,*
*Nithesh*