[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor475]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor346]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor484]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor87]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor366]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor187]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor216]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor67]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor23]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedSerializationConstructorAccessor2]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor455]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor138]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedSerializationConstructorAccessor1]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor97]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor408]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor277]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor406]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor275]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor127]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor82]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor83]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor210]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor196]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor135]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor403]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor471]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor386]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor193]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor65]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor199]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor185]
[Unloading class sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor382]

*LEE BASSOM*
Associate QA Engineer
Interactions LLC
o: (512) 872-8129 <5128728129>
lbas...@interactions.com
www.interactions.com
<https://www.facebook.com/interactionsco>
<https://twitter.com/interactionsco>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/interactions-corporation>

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 11:34 AM, Christopher Schultz <
ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Lee,
>
> On 1/7/16 10:08 AM, Lee Bassom wrote:
> > My Catalina.out file is getting flooded with 'Unloading class
> > sun.reflect.....' messages.
> >
> > As far as I have been able to find out, adding -XX:-TraceClassLoading
> > and -XX:-TraceClassUnloading to setenv.sh should supress these messages
> but
> > it's not.
> >
> > Am I missing something obvious ? (probably)
>
> Can you post an example from your log file?
>
> -chris

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Interactions Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to the Interactions Corporation. This e-mail is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action
taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout. Thank You.