I have a web-app that uses log4j-1.2.13.  I specify my own
log4j.properties file which is contained in a jar file in WEB-INF/lib.

Deployment is fine.  When I try to undeploy everything seems to work,
and the manager confirms this, however one file remains - the jar file
containing the log4j.properties file!  Any further attempts to undeploy
or deploy are unsuccessful and the server has to be stopped and the
remaining file (and folder structure deleted).

If I remove this file from the jar prior to the initial deployment then
undeploy works fine.

Anyone else seen this/is this a known problem?

Regards,

Rych