I tries what you asked and I have observed the following

1. Browser sends a request for the resource
Server replies with HTTP 401 and WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate in Response
Headers

2. Browser sends a new request with the following in Request Headers
Authorization: Negotiate YHkGBisGAQUFAqBvMG2gMDAuBgorBg....

Server replies again with HTTP 401 and WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate in
Response Headers

3. At this point the browser shows HTTP Basic Auth form and sends the
following in Headers
Authorization: Negotiate
YIIK1QYGKwYBBQUCoIIKyTCCCsWgMDAuBgkqhkiC9xIBAgIGCSqGS.... (*Really huge
value, much much longer than the first one*)

Now the Server replies with HTTP 200 and the following in headers
WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate oYHzMIHwoAMKAQChCwYJKoZIhvcSAQICom0....
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=541FE2EDD35690BBDE99..; Path=/webapp/; HttpOnly

So yes WIA is failing..
Can you help me out with the next step in debugging?

Thanks,
Chanchal R. Kariwala
Product Engineer
Seclore Technology