The article which suggested that NTLM is being used by Winlogon instead of
Kerberos :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5597573/how-to-find-if-ntlm-or-kerberos-is-used-from-www-authenticate-negotiate-header

So the token browser sends on first 401 starts from YHkG...
And the second token begins with YIIK1QYG....

Thanks,
Chanchal R. Kariwala
Product Engineer
Seclore Technology