Am 08.04.2016 um 15:40 schrieb Kikkeri, Amith:
> Thanks... I will me more detailed.
> We don't use Apache HTTPD or ngnix. It's just tomcat7. Below is my connector
> configuration.
>
>   <Connector port="443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"
>                maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="true"
>                clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
>                keystoreFile=" "
>                keystorePass=" "/>
You'll have to explicitly configure the ciphers. That can be done by
configuring the connector
(https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/HowTo/SSLCiphers) to use or prohibit one
or the other cipher (https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/Security/Ciphers) -
or use one of the links that I've posted in my previous answer.

I'm typically configuring a HTTPS end point in Apache httpd and forward
to tomcat. I feel that the documentation for explicit cipher-choice in
Apache httpd is a lot better (and more widespread up to date) than for
tomcat, but you definitely can correctly configure it in tomcat as well.

I just hope you're not running as root in order to bind to port 443 - in
that case you have different (and bigger) problems.

Olaf