Hi All,

I have a servlet/jsp application running on tomcat 7.0.47. There are no
static html files.
Now I am try to use apache 2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
as the front and forwad eveything to tomcat. I installed mod_jk using
Ubuntu's software
center.. Things are working: I type "localhost" on my brower bar, it shows
my application.

Then, I also trying to use ssl and generated self-signed certificate. It
works, because
the browser warns me about unknown certificate. If I type "
https://www.mytest.com/index.jsp";
on the browser's bar, it shows the page. But not correctly: the page
contains:
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="my.css"/>
    <script src="my.js"></script>
These extra files are not be called.
What is wrong on my side? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you
in advance.

the /etc/apache2/conf/default-ssl.conf:
  <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
    <VirtualHost _default_:443>
      SSLEngine on
      SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl/server.crt
      SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl/server.crt
      JkMount /* ajp13_worker
    </VirtualHost>
  </IfModule>

the /etc/apache2/conf/000-default.conf:
<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName localhost
  DocumentRoot /ROOT
  JkMountCopy On
  <Location /jk-status>
    JkMount jk-status
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from 127.0.0.1,localhost
  </Location>
  <Location /jk-manager>
    JkMount jk-manager
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from 127.0.0.1,localhost
   </Location>
</VirtualHost>

the /etc/apache2/workers/worker.properties:
  workers.tomcat_home=/tomcat
  workers.java_home=/jdk8
  ps=/
  worker.list=ajp13_worker
  worker.ajp13_worker.port=8009
  worker.ajp13_worker.host=localhost
  worker.ajp13_worker.type=ajp13
  worker.ajp13_worker.lbfactor=1
  worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
  worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=ajp13_worker
  worker.list=jk-status
  worker.jk-status.type=status
  worker.jk-status.read_only=true
  worker.list=jk-manager