Thank you for quick reply.
Thank you for suggest LiveHTTPHeaders for firefox. I just tried. Good. It
says that the file was loaded. So I think the problems are in the lines of:

  <link rel="stylesheet" href="
http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.4.5/jquery.mobile-1.4.5.min.css"/>
  <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.3.min.js";></script>
  <script src="
http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.4.5/jquery.mobile-1.4.5.min.js";></script>

These lines could not be forwarded under ssl? What should I do?
Thanks.