Good morning.  I recently posted a question on Stack Overflow that I think
would be better suited for this group.  Here is the question:
To summarize: Besides using multiple connectors in the server.xml file, is
there a way to limit max connections on a per context basis?

I read through the slides for Tomcat 9 here:
Wording such as "Better infrastructure for the cloud" and "Tomcat 9
supports – multiple virtual hosts per connector (SNI)" lead me to believe
there might be changes in Tomcat 9 that support this without extensive
configuration changes.  Can this be confirmed?