I'm hoping this is a simple one- I want to use the realm based security
mechanism in tomcat, but my ops team is unhappy with the silent failures for
login and attempts to access protected resources.  I set the "debug=99"
attribute when defining my DataSourceRealm.  Unfortunately, the only log
messages I see are for a successful login or an usuccessful login with an
existing user:

DataSourceRealm[/support]: Username admin NOT successfully authenticated
DataSourceRealm[/support]: Username admin successfully authenticated

Otherwise I don't see any log output, for example a user that does't exist
attempting to login, or a logged in user attempting to access a resource for
which he doesn't have permission.  Does anyone know how to turn on this
logging?

tia