I have configured a tomcat (7.0.54) webdav server and try to access via a
windows UNC path.
If I run WebDAV in an IIS environment I can access this server automaticly from
all clients
via an UNC path like '\\webserver[@port]\webdav\' if the server side mapping is
'https://webserver[:port]/webdav'. For this I have done nothing. (Windows >=
version 7)

So it is possible to use this dynamicly in every client website, where I need
it. What is to do
to get this also on the tomcat server? Is it done with some kind of server
configuration or is
it a client side action.

Til now I mapped the webdav address to a windows drive letter, but this I want
to avoid.

Any hints are welcome :-)

Thanks
Arno

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: David Bellin
Vorstand: Diederik Vos (CEO) │ Ralph Gillessen (COO) │ René Gawron (CFO)
Martin Hodgson (Executive Director Management Consulting)
SQS AG │ Stollwerckstraße 11 │ 51149 Köln
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln │ Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 12764

not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.