Marcus,

On 1/19/17 4:30 PM, marcus presley wrote:
> I'm able to compile FIPS as DLL's

You mean APR and OpenSSL, right? Good.

> but when attempting to compile and make tcnative.dll, I receive an
> error during compilation:
>
> =======================================
>
> libeay32.dll : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot
> read at 0x390
>
> NMAKE : fatal error U1077: c:\cmsc\msvc\bin\amd64\link.exe : return
> code '0x453'
>
> Stop.

Hmm. I'm sorry, I've got very little experience with Microsoft's
toolchain.

I suspect that libeay32.dll isn't the library you should be linking
against... instead it should be either openssl.dll or libopenssl.dll.
Also remember to build as a shared library. Perhaps you are trying to
build a statically-linked library and it's trying to use the
shared-libraries for that purpose. That won't work, of course, and you
don't want to statically-link, anyway. (I don't think!).

- -chris