Chris,

We are using JSSE only not APR. Looking for handshake failures.

Yes, using JSSE SSL debug, we are able to get all handshake
(-Djavax.net.debug=ssl:handshake) logs including success cases. These are
still quite bit expense logs and meant for debug purposes. As you said it
might impact performance that's the reason, trying for any other optimal
solution here.

Thanks,
Durga Srinivasu

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 8:10 PM, Christopher Schultz <