That means that the Endpoint at websocket.org is configured correctly.

How doe that help troubleshooting your Endpoint?

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>

On 3/29/2017 12:10 PM, Addy D wrote:
No, I tried something different, I tried this url wss://echo.websocket.org,
this one is working.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:49 PM, Igal @ Lucee.org <i...@lucee.org> wrote:

Can you access it in a non-secure protocol?  i.e. ws:// instaed of wss://?

Testing that can help eliminate possible issues.

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>