Please give the configuration of your workers : the workers.properties.file
Have you set worker.yourworker.socket_keepalive=1 in it ?

Jean-Claude

  _____

De : Greg Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 20 juin 2006 16:42
À : users@tomcat.apache.org
Objet : Mod_jk/firewall configuration problems

I am having a problem with mod_jk.so. I have apache set up as my web server,
forwarding my jsp
traffic to a tomcat server running on the same machine.

This setup works fine when the client is inside of my firewall. However,
when I try to access

my site from outside the firewall, mod_jk does not forward the traffic to
tomcat and the page
is not displayed.

My firewall is set up to forward port 80 traffic from outside to my web
server machine. This
is working, as I can get non-tomcat served pages to appear on clients
outside of the firewall.

I have attached the debugging log from mod_jk. In it you can see two
requests - the first is
from outside (which fails), while the second is from inside and you can see
that it is served
correctly.

I'm sure this is some sort of configuration issue.  But I don't know what.

Can anyone point out what is wrong?

Thanks,

-- Greg