Hi,

Below error messages are recorded in the log txt files. Please find the
details.

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:32 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol
init
INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port
8180
Starting service
Tomcat-Standalone

Apache
Tomcat/4.1.30

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:33 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 21 column 19: Document root element "web-app",
must match DOCTYPE root "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "web-app", must match
DOCTYPE root "null".
 at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown
Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.rootElementSpecified(Unknown
Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleStartElement(Unknown
Source)
 at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown
Source)
 at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)
 at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$ContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown
Source)
 at
Source)
 at
Source)
at
Source)
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1548)

at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.applicationConfig(ContextConfig.java:282)

at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.start(ContextConfig.java:639)

at
org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:243)

at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:166)

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:33 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 21 column 19: Document is invalid: no grammar
found.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document is invalid: no grammar
found.

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:41 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 190 column 11: The content of element type
"web-app" must match
"(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,filter*,filter-mapping*,listener*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-env-ref*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*,ejb-local-ref*)".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "web-app" must
match
"(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,filter*,filter-mapping*,listener*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-pagge*,taglib*,resource-env-ref*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*,ejb-local-ref*)".
 at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleEndElement(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.endElement(Unknown
Source)
WebappClassLoader:
validateJarFile(/Jakarta/webapps/TINFO/WEB-INF/lib/servlet-api-2.3.jar) -
jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending class:
javax/servlet/Servlet.class
Aug 23, 2017 9:36:49 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 21 column 19: Document root element "web-app",
must match DOCTYPE root
"null".

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:49 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 21 column 19: Document is invalid: no grammar
found.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document is invalid: no grammar
found.
 at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:49 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 6 column 19: Document root element "taglib",
must match DOCTYPE root "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "taglib", must match
DOCTYPE root "null".

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:49 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 6 column 19: Document is invalid: no grammar
found.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document is invalid: no grammar
found.

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:49 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 6 column 19: Document root element "taglib",
must match DOCTYPE root "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "taglib", must match
DOCTYPE root "null".

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:49 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 6 column 19: Document is invalid: no grammar
found.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document is invalid: no grammar
found.

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:49 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 6 column 17: Document root element "taglib",
must match DOCTYPE root "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "taglib", must match
DOCTYPE root "null".

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:49 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 6 column 17: Document is invalid: no grammar
found.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document is invalid: no grammar
found.

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:49 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 7 column 19: Document root element "taglib",
must match DOCTYPE root "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "taglib", must match
DOCTYPE root "null".

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:49 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 7 column 19: Document is invalid: no grammar
[...]

Aug 23, 2017 9:36:50 AM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
<init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings',
returnNull=true
Aug 23, 2017 9:36:50 AM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
<init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources',
returnNull=true
Aug 23, 2017 9:36:51 AM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
<init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.webapp.admin.ApplicationResources',
returnNull=true