It is XML parser (DOM and SAX ) from oracle (doc
<https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a96609/arj_xmlparserv2.htm>)
.  Why is tomcat using XMLparserv2  , tomcat we have in linux machine is
from redhat . Why does tomcat downloaded from apache tomcat site work
different form the one provided by REDHat . how does class loading work in
tomcat.

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 8:15 PM, Christopher Schultz <