On 1/24/2018 1:37 PM, Loai Abdallatif wrote:
Dear  all

I have project that is based on Tomcat/apache Servers , any one can help
regarding the best DB engine  * mysql or Postgress ) keeping in mind that
I'm interested in DB clustering/Replication feature ?

Kind Regards,

Very opinionated question, but in my opinion Postgres is better than any DBMS out there including MySQL and the commercial options.  In modern versions of Postgres replication and clustering are baked in to a large extent.

You should really check with the Postgres mailing list though.

Best,

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>