>From: André Warnier (tomcat) <a...@ice-sa.com>
>
>Hi.
>I think that you are right, there is something not quite right, right now,
>with the comment section (apparently on all pages).
>As I recall, it used to be that there was an editable section at the bottom of
>each page, where one could actually write a comment related to the
>documentation page in question.
>(And that would probably have been the right place to mention the problem).
>
>Now this seems to be replaced everywhere by a fixed message, with links, which
>don't seem to lead to anywhere one could actually place a comment.
>
>I have no idea if this is intended, but it seems a bit kafka-esque.
>
>Also the top link of the left-hand menu (Docs Home), could be expected to lead
>to a page covering the docs of all the versions. But instead of that, it seems
>to loop to the same version on which one already is.

Yep, thanks for the commiseration, André. :-) Hope that comments section will
someday be working again. There are actually other "opportunities for
improvement" that I have seen and wanted to suggest, and now it's no wonder
that such may exist, given the challenge proposing changes (and even with the
"comment" mechanism it's not clear if anyone took ownership to make changes).

If there's a way to go about getting permission to actually make actual doc
changes and push them for approval by the doc owner, I'd welcome the opp to
through that process, to help out.

/charlie