Hello Coty,

Thank you very much. Yes you are right, in the localhost.$(date).log I can
see:

03-Apr-2018 18:13:40.751 SEVERE [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart Exception starting
filter [SsoAisFilter]
 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
cern.ch.sso.sp.filters.decorators.SsoAisFilter

And yes, in the past I used to turn it off, leaving only the catalina.out
and catalina. $(date).log

Cheers,

Luis