On 4 April 2018 at 17:58, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 26/03/18 08:25, Richard Tearle wrote:
>
> <snip/>
>
> Thanks. I've got the test application and UI running but I haven't yet
> reproduced the problem. What parameters are you calling run-test.sh with?

This usually get's a failure within 10 minutes of running:

./run-test.sh 28800 5000 5000 0 0 true

(I've just tried it and it failed after 4m 23s - from the previous rounds
of testing, it failed at around the 4m 30s mark 7 times out of 10)

> I'll continue to try and reproduce the issue but I think it makes sense
> to try and generate some debug data on your system as you can reproduce it.

I'll get onto this, but it might not be until next week.

Thanks

Richard.

--
This email is sent on behalf of Northgate Public Services (UK) Limited and
its associated companies including Rave Technologies (India) Pvt Limited

Northgate Public Services
(UK) Limited, registered in England and Wales under number 00968498 with a
registered address of Peoplebuilding 2, Peoplebuilding Estate, Maylands
Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4NW.  Rave Technologies (India)
Pvt Limited, registered in India under number 117068 with a registered
address of 2nd Floor, Ballard House, Adi Marzban Marg, Ballard Estate,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 400001.