Hi all,

I have a production Tomcat server and this morning it started to give
strange ClassNotFoundError for stuff which was working for years without a
problem.

I did redeploy app (by copying into the dir and deleting their ROOT), but
it didn't solve the issue, same ClassNotFoundException.

On the development machine I built a new release, checked that it worked in
my localhost (it worked, no ClassNotFoundException), and stopped Tomcat on
the production server, moved files from work to work_1 directory (that's
specified as deleting the cache), copied the new WAR files into the
destination and deleted the previous files.

It didn't still solve the issue, now I got even bigger problem JSPs which
were working fine previously now they don't work?

What could cause this problem? How to fix it (without setting again new
production tomcat from scratch)?

Thanks