In ${Tomcat}/conf create the file management.properties and put your stuff
in this file like:

com.sun.management.jmxremote = true
com.sun.management.jmxremote.port = 9876
com.sun.management.registry.ssl =true
com.sun.management.ssl = true
com.sun.management.ssl.enebled.protocols = TLSv1.2

Then, remove your stuff from the CATALINA_OPTS and just point to this file
with
-Dcom.sun.management.config.file=${CATALINA_BASE}/conf/management.properties
and you port in use message will disappear since this configuration will be
handled properly.

Regards,