From: Tony Esposito
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 4:42 PM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Cc: Tony Esposito <tony.espos...@region10.org>
Subject: RE: Tomcat 8 and authenticating Basic Auth users

Hi Christopher,
        The 'web server in question' is the Tomcat web server that I am trying
to get to ignore Basic Auth.
        Installed 'out of the box - as is', this Tomcat web server instance
throws the error

        WARNING [http-nio-8088-exec-25]
org.apache.catalina.realm.LockOutRealm.authenticate An attempt was  made to
authenticate the locked user "myuser"

        whenever a user (who has SSO'd successfully) tries to reach the web app
that runs on that Tomcat web server.

Tony