On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 5:31 PM André Warnier (tomcat) <a...@ice-sa.com>
wrote:

> > Terminaison ?
> >

> +1 for "terminaison", else untranslated "endpoint".

Ok for "terminaison" in the end, updated.

Kinda meh for "répartiteur", which sounds ok in theory but not so great in
practice.

Example:
The dispatcher returned from the ServletContext does not support
asynchronous dispatching
->
Le répartiteur de Servlets retourné par le ServletContext ne supporte pas
de répartition (???) asynchrone
Looks like a good candidate for untranslated now ...

And for Tribes membership, I'm updating to "registre de membres" rather
than "liste", it sounds more service-ish like it actually does something
rather than being dumb and static.

Rémy