Hello Nitin,

Am 27.02.2019 08:52, schrieb Nitin Kadam:
Hello,

How can i change “Cache Control -private: to “Cache-Control: nostore”

i searched and found that need to add express filters in web config but not
sure on where to add in filters.

can you please guide me on same?

as far as I can tell, that Header is already set by your application - Tomcat will not set it by default. Not to "private" for sure.
So it may be necessary to change that in your config, maybe even code.

Usually you would have to implement a CacheControl filter like the one mentioned here at stackoverflow https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2876250/tomcat-cache-control

I don't know if the new ExpiresFilter will let you set the Cache-Control-Header to that necessary value (other than max-age=0).

From my experience and the long history of many different browsers using different headers, the one header will maybe solve a vulnscan issue but not the compatibility with "all" browsers.

Peter

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 3:28 AM Peter@Kreuser-Online <l...@kreuser.name>