Hello Nitin,

Am 27.02.2019 16:34, schrieb Nitin Kadam:

> Hello Team,
>
> I have added below given filter and restarted tomcat service still it shows
> Cache Control as private.
> Please help me on same.

Pictures are stripped off the mailing list. so better send us text logs.

Nevertheless I told you before, the Cache-Control header may come from
your webapp. So you have to check the web.xml of the app for a possible
filter. Maybe it's also in the framework or the servlets itself. What is
happening if you request a resource from another context?
If it is set in the app, then possibly nothing in tomcat will be able to
remove it from the response (maybe a reverse proxy like apache or
nginx).

Hope this helps.

Peter

Links: