Mladen,

On 11/26/19 15:49, Mladen Adamović wrote:
> Our setup is documented here:
> https://mladenadamovic.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/configure-tomcat-with-
ssl-on-ubuntu-minimal/

When

I read it in your documentation, I assumed it was just
out-of-date, so I went back to your posts to check: you are using a
really old version of Tomcat. Your version is 8.5.5 which was released
back on 2016-09-05. The current version is 8.5.49 which was released
this past week.

In the intervening years, there have been many improvements. I browsed
the changelog but don't see anything specific that might explain
and/or fix your issue. I may not be looking carefully enough. There
have also been a bunch of security advisories[1] since you version. If
you are worried about DDOS, you might want to read through those.

> It wasn't easy for me to configure https/tomcat/letsencrypt...

Really? I realize it's just as simple as "just type encrypt and press
enter" but it's relatively straightforward if you understand all the
pieces and how they fit together. Have a look at
http://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html#latest-lets-encrypt if
you'd like more information.

- -chris

[1] http://tomcat.apache.org/security-8.html