On 22/05/2020 04:46, Prateek Kohli wrote:
> Thanks Mark.
>
> Do we need to raise a bug for this?

Generally, if the committers know about a bug it will get fixed. Having
a Bugzilla issue is not a requirement for a bug to get fixed. This is on
my TODO list for today unless someone beats me to it.

That said, opening a Bugzilla issue is generally a useful thing to do
because:
- it provides a reference to the specific issue (helpful if duplicates
  are reported)
- it won't get forgotten about if the committers get distracted by some
  bigger /more urgent issue

Kind regards,

Mark