Sounds like you have added Jars to the old environment that are not in the new
environment.

What is the offending code that causes the error?

What were your customizations against the 6.0.35 environment?

Is the Woodstox StAX jar in the web application or Tomcat lib directory? Where
was it previously?

Did you test this before you migrated causing this “urgent” issue? What is
different between your test and this urgent outage’s configuration.

-Jason