On 07/09/2020 09:29, Arshiya Shariff wrote:
> Hi All,
> Tomcat is closing connections abruptly by sending GOAWAY with reason
> Connection [5309], Stream [57,359], An error occurred during processing that
> was fatal to the connection .
>
> Just trying to understand in what scenarios this happens. Can you please help
> us.

An unhandled InterruptedIOException during I/O.

I/O exception writing an intermediate 100 response for a request with an
expectation.

I/O exception trying to initiate a push request.

I/O exception committing, flushing or closing a stream.

So, generally, any I/O exception that indicates the connection between
the client and the server is broken.

Mark