Hi All,

Can you please help us understand this behavior .

The following is the sequence of events that is happening for a few streams .
Initially when the stream is opened , it processes fine , but beyond some time
tomcat does not process the headers, for which the client is sending RST_STREAM
(ERROR: NO_ERROR) and then tomcat closes the stream with GOAWAY (An error
occurred during processing that was fatal to the connection).
Other connection streams during the same time are working fine .

Please find the link to the images : img2 has GOAWAY packet
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11r6rnbciayHIMNCLXDm4JFUowHJqp8ox

Please help us analyze under which cases this happens .

Embedded tomcat:9.0.22

Thanks and Regards

Arshiya Shariff