a 'pstc' reveals 'vignette' as the user, which is the same for the
internals file.
startup is thru a alias command: starttcmcm
and can be done in any directory

Avi Deitcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/13/2006 04:19 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Run shell script when web application start/restart

Richard,

I think he is discussing a 2-step process. First the JSP pages are
*generated* via some shell script, then they are *compiled* from the JSP
source by Tomcat. that is why I suggested inverting it, having the JSPs
fully formed, but have them pull config info as necessary.

wrote:

> [...]

Avi Deitcher
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Thank you.