On 20/11/2020 14:55, Eric Robinson wrote:
>> From: Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
>> It looks like you are using MySQL from the data in the strace log. Is that
>> correct? What I really need to know is which version of the MySQL JDBC
>> driver (Connector/J) are you using? I'm trying to figure out where the root
>> cause might be (or if it is a known issue fixed in a later release).
>>

> Yes, MySQL 5.6.41.
>
> Now sure how to tell the JDBC version. I unzipped the tomcat-jdbc.jar file
> and inspected the MANIFEST file, which shows the following. Is that what you
> need?

That is one of the database connection pools provided by Tomcat. There
should be a JAR somewhere called myswl-connector-java-x.y.x.jar or
something close to that. It will either be in Tomcat's lib directory or
under WEB-INF/lib in the webapp.

This information might turn out to be unnecessary. I have been
re-looking at the previous logs and I think I have enough evidence to ID
a root cause. I'll email off-list as I need to quote logs to prove my point.

Mark