I finally managed to create a decrypted Wireshark capture with injected TLS
session keys, will send it in a direct message due to size. I hope it provides
the information needed.

> How often does this occur? Is it on every request?
The bootstrap client program is loading a number of Javascript files, with only
one of them exceeding 700 KB compressed size.

The first time after Tomcat start, everything is fine for all requests. When
rerunning the bootstrap client program, the problem (taking 'keepAliveTimeout'
to complete) occurs only for the 'big' Javascript file. And it stays like that
with each next run.