Hi everyone! Does anybody know where/when to find the  video/audio/slides (if
any) from the last weeks's tomcat track on ApacheCon 2021?Because I completely
missed it last week.
 I'm assuming all of these would be added to tomcat presentations page
http://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html or
https://www.youtube.com/c/ApacheTomcatOfficial/videos at some point in time.I'm
in no rush , just wanna make sure  I haven't missed anything which could be
useful on a  daily basis. Especialy considering the fact that  I've had a few
aha ("I wish I'd knew this earlier") type  moments after watching  tomcat
presentations before.

С уважением,
Азат Усманов
Отдел разработки программного обеспечения
Казанский инновационный университет имени В.Г.Тимирясова