Von: Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Montag, 27. September 2021 18:21
An: users@tomcat.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: JASPIC AuthConfigProvider packaged with the web application
not found

On 23/09/2021 07:03, Keil, Matthias (ORISA Software GmbH) wrote:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> Yes, I would like to define my Server Auth module in the jaspic-providers.xml
> and then provide the class with the web application.

Sorry, that isn't going to be supported. You either need to provide everything
at the container level or everything at the web application level.

The main concern with configuration at the container level and implementation
at the web application level is that web applications can be undeployed at
which point everything breaks.

I'll update the documentation to make these two options clearer.

Mark