Thank You for your response and link...

But I disagree with their opinion, because the "jakartization" of packages
it is a very rupturist change:

All libraries, frameworks and applications that run over a j2ee container
(tomcat, jetty, jboss...) must be changed or adapted. For me, this is
enough reason to force a mayor version change)

If you see from a developer point of view:

   - Versión 10.0 (supports Jakarta EE 9) disappeared when Jakarta EE 10
   released (as proposed in your link)
      - I prefer ignore the 10.0.X version (currently is latest and stable
      release of Tomcat) and wait until Tomcat 10.1.X released (support Jakarta
      EE 10).
         - Why I change all my applications to run over 10.0.X (Jakarta EE
         10)? when this versión 10.0.X will die in a "very" near future?
         - forced to me a double change, now, to run over Tomcat-10.0.X
         (Jakarta EE 10) and another change to run over Tomcat- 10.1.X version
         (Jakarta EE 11)

I see an forced version alignment between Tomcat and Jakarta EE

     Historically:

   - Tomcat 7.0.x : support Java EE 6
   - Tomcat 8.5.x : support Java EE 7
   - Tomcat 9.0.x : support Java EE 8
   - Tomcat 10.0.x : support Jakarta EE 9 (with my proposal)
   - Tomcat 11.0.x : support Jakarta EE 10 (with my proposal)
   - Tomcat 12.0.x : support Jakarta EE 11 (with my proposal)

    New policy:

   - Tomcat 8.5.x : support Java EE 7
   - Tomcat 9.0.x : support Java EE 8
   - Tomcat 10.0.x : support Jakarta EE 9 (disappears when Jakarta EE 10
   released, developers must be readapt their apps to Jakarta EE 10)
   - Tomcat 10.1.x : support Jakarta EE 10 (confused with 10.0.x version,
   is not the same)
   - Tomcat 11.0.x : support Jakarta EE 11