SNIP

> >> I think the answer is 'no', but I'll ask anyway.... Is there a global-level
> ErrorReportValve capability? Or some facility to easily remove the version
> information from an 'invalid URL' error report? (I'm aware of modifying the
> ServerInfo.properties file, but that affects more than just the error
> report...)
> >>

> > this goes in server.xml like this
> >
> > <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps"
> > unpackWARs="false" autoDeploy="false" deployXML="true">
> >
> > <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve"
> showReport="false" showServerInfo="false" />
> >
> > </Host>
> >
> > you may also add
> errorReportValveClass="com.logo.tomcat.valves.CustomErrorReportValve" to
> the host attributes.
> >

> to add your own ErrorReportValve I wanted to add :-)

Yes!  I had my ErrorReportValve defined in the Context.  When I moved it to the
Host it was given the chance to handle the invalid URL.  Thanks!

Joe
We hope you found this email of interest; however, click here if you wish to
unsubscribe<http://www2.smartbear.com/SubscriptionCenter.html?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_content=emailsig>
 or manage your email preferences. Privacy
Policy.<https://smartbear.com/privacy/>

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.