Hi Mark,

Due to the security echelon of the network, I can not send the entire
stacktrace.

However, I can say that it also states the web app archives are not
starting. (IllegalStateException: Error starting child).
Prominent "caused by" lines state bean creation errors, or instantiating
[org.grails.orm.hibernate.HibernateDatastore]: Constructor threw exception;
nested exception is
org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.spi.SchemaExtractionException...

Very respectfully,
Darious