On 08/03/2023 19:38, Bhavesh Mistry wrote:
I will see if I can give a sample.  But after removing JUST ONE LINE  (
streamOutputBuffer.closed = true;) Everything seems to work. Somehow,
firefox does not like an active stream being closed (I am not 100% what
close does).

I will try to work on a sample to reproduce this.  I hope the above can
give you some clue as to where the issue is.

Wherever the issue is, it isn't with Tomcat and it isn't with Firefox. I've tested them locally and they work correctly.

Might you have a reverse proxy between Firefox and Tomcat?

Mark