Dear Tomcatters,
Gave up on installing 9.0.88. on Win10.  Succeeded with  10.1.23
andjdk-18.0.2.1.The lib directory has j2ee.jar, which I have used in
earliertomcat versions.Compilation of a system was OK apart from some warnings
because Java haschanged since the code was written.There is a web.xml file in
WEB-INF.Invoking a servlet gives a 500 error with the ominous complaint:
class su.SUlogin cannot be cast to jakarta.servlet.Servlet    (su.SUlogin is in
unnamed module of loader org.apache.catalina    ... )
Looks like that my code is quite out of date.Any suggestion for a fix?Going
back to an earlier tomcat?
dennis de champeaux
Home page:      rs6.risingnet.net/~ddccMarketing site:  www . OntoOO.comKindle
books:   Side Effects: Impacts on the 21st
Century::https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Dennis-Champeaux-ebook/dp/B09MHJ5W48
Even if not
true::https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Dennis-Champeaux-ebook/dp/B09Y4WR9J7   9/11::
They had the Sun in their