> From: DEMESY Nicolas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I would like to know what are the system requirements for
> using Tomcat
> in a production server, with 50-100 users, on a Red Hat
> Advanced Server 3.
> Where can I find benchmarks ?

It depends.  I have a webapp (almost entirely static content) that will
happily run on a P133 with 64 Mbytes of RAM serving 100 concurrent
users.  I have another (a simulation app) that overloads a
quad-processor 4 Gbyte box serving 5 users.

Your application's profile will be 99% of your performance variation.
We can't benchmark that for you; only you can do that.

                - Peter