-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 3:49 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: mod_jk and apache problem

The following said that if client click on links that
including *.jsp then forward the requested to tomcat
using worker2.  But where will it go when the traffic
forward to tomcat.  If one have more than one context
under Tomcat. How does it know which one to go from the
three.  for example: of multiple context under Tomcat.

/app/webapps/ROOT/
/app/webapps/monpop/
/app/webapps/tticket/

***httpd.conf file****

 JkMount /*.jsp worker2

Per your and other sugguestion, I did this and it will give
me error via the apache log.

*** modified httpd.conf file ****
 JkMount /tticket/*.jsp worker2

It said ""File does not
exist: /www/tticket/js/new_menu_settings1.js.""
I agreed with the error.  It doesn't make sense to
me either.  I need to define or point /app/webapps/tticket/
to worker2 somehow.  I don't know how..

I missed something here but I don't know what.

Tom

You have configured mod_jk connector to serve jsp files and nothing else.

Darek Czarkowki