> From: Jim Weir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: JDK
>
> It's 5.5.4..

That's pretty old, and a lot of fixes have gone in since then.  I'd
suggest moving up.

> How do I remove the 1.4 Compatibility Package?

In 5.5.20, the Compatibility Package adds three jars:
    bin/jmx.jar
    common/endorsed/xercesImpl.jar
    common/endorsed/xml-apis.jar

Simply delete them and restart Tomcat.

5.5.4 may have had only the last two - I don't remember for sure.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.