> From: Jim Weir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: JDK
>
> Tthe jk connector has changed and it would create a lot of
> work for me to modify each webapp.

I'm confused; although I don't use the AJP connector, I wasn't aware of
any incompatible changes in it between 5.5.4 and 5.5.20, especially any
that would require modifying webapps.  If you're talking about mod_jk,
that's not part of Tomcat proper, and I thought Tomcat was compatible
with any version of JK 1.2.  What am I missing?

> I renamed this file, common/endorsed/xml-apis.jar.  It
> was the oinly one there..

By renaming, I presume you changed the extension to something other than
.jar; if it's still .jar, it can still be found by the classloader.

> now I get this error...
>
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Cocoon is also not part of Tomcat or the JRE/JDK; any Cocoon jars needed
would normally be packaged with the webapp they were required by.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.