Hello - This may be a bit off topic, and if so any recommend pointers to the right place would be great. I really like the reuse aspects of tag libraries, however I don't like doing all the println statements to emit HTML. Feels like there has to be a better way. What I would really like, I think, is a way to embed jsp's in the tablib to handle the HTML output. Sort of like a mini jsp page solution, the difference is that I would like to embed the jsp widgets in the jar for the taglib, rather than coping files into the container directories. Does anyone know of a way or project that does this, or perhaps a better alternative? Something like velocity looks like it might work but I would prefer to stick with one view technology if possible.

Thanks!

-Nate