Hi,

According to you, one of the steps that you did was ,

 "    I downloaded their root cert, imported it, converted their cert to
DER
format (on a separate Linux box), and imported it into the keystore. "

You seem to be running your application on a windows box.
Can that be the reason why your  key is not working properly ?

Thanks

Dhiraj Ramakrishnan

On 11/8/06, Caldarale, Charles R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Michael Casale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: SSL not working on Tomcat
>
> I'm struggling through setting up Tomcat with SSL on a Windows 2003
> server, and even when I get the server running, with no errors in the
> logs when restarting the tomcat service, all I get is a "Page
> Not Found" error when I point to the ssl port on the server.

Depending on how you installed Tomcat, you may have also gotten the
native connector, aka APR.  Its SSL configuration is different from the
traditional Tomcat connector.  Look here for details:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html

Regardless, you probably want to move up to a more recent level.

- Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.